- European Association of Data Protection Professionals (EADPP)
- Robotics & AI Law Society (RAILS)
- French-German Lawyers Association (DFJ)
- Research studies in international technology law in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Double studies in corporate and labor law in Cergy-Pontoise, France, and Düsseldorf, Germany
- Pre-academic preparatory class in economics in Vienna, Austria
- English, French, German, Portuguese
Maître en droit, LL.M.
I am a young privacy lawyer, originally from Versailles (France) and based in Düsseldorf (Germany). After employment and corporate law studies in France (Université de Cergy-Pontoise) and Germany (Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf), life led me to The Netherlands to the research LL.M. program "International Technology Law" at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. In this context, I researched to assess how AI is challenging the current legal corpus regulating labor relations in Europe.
At the chair for Digital Self-Determination of the Berlin Career College (Berlin University of the Arts), and at the Einstein Center Digital Future, I am mostly working on the availability of movement data for sustainable urban mobility from a data protection perspective. This includes in particular the implementation of data protection by design through data minimization, especially with functional anonymization, or through the possibilities offered by certification methods.
This blog is aimed to let you discover my writings on many topics related to my research field.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any questions, feedback, or if you'd like to discuss a topic or share your thoughts on one of these subjects.