Update on our project 'freemove'
🔍📚The Digital Self-Determination team is working on several research projects which we will present in the coming weeks. Today, I'll start with the "freemove" project, which Max von Grafenstein and I are working on.
📱 The freemove project is a joint initiative of Berlin-based universities, funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany which aims to explore how to make movement data available for sustainable urban mobility. 🚈
The transdisciplinary team ist built of:
- Universität der Künste Berlin (law and digital self-determination, Max and myself),
- HTW Berlin (evaluation of the effect of different anonymization methods on the quality of models and analyses, Helena Mihaljevic and Alexandra Kapp)
- Freie Universität Berlin (human-centered computing, Claudia Müller-Birn and Daniel Franz)
- Technische Universität Berlin (information security, Florian Tschorsch and Saskia Nuñez von Voigt)
- German Aerospace Center (DLR) (smartphone-based mobility data collection method, Rene Kelpin)
- and Technologiestiftung Berlin (project coordination and communication, Markus Sperl)